Win $1,000! The Libraries Student Research Prize Deadline to Apply January 22, 2018
Jan 22, 2018
All Day Event
Attention undergraduates! Submit your paper to The Libraries Student Research Prize!
• Do you enjoy doing research in your field?
• Do you write well?
• Did you, or will you, complete an exceptional research project in 2017?
The Libraries Student Research Prize recognizes student work that shows excellence in library research, knowledge of subject, and strong written communication skills. In addition to recognition at Lehigh, the Prize includes a monetary award of up to $1,000.
Eligible papers must be
• Completed while you are a full-time undergraduate at Lehigh.
• Completed in 2017 as part of a Lehigh course assignment.
• An individual effort (not part of a group project).
• A research project or paper with a cited/reference list.
• Ten to thirty pages long, not including the bibliography.
Applications will be accepted from December 1, 2017 to midnight, January 22, 2018.
For more information and eligibility requirements.
Papers from past winners can be viewed at preserve.lehigh.edu/library-research-prize.
Sponsored by The Friends of the Lehigh University Libraries.